Wall upholstery video instructions
These few video instructions will guide and help with our wall upholstery supplies. It includes the tracks and upholstery tools.
- For example the Upholstery tool video presents our famous track cutter tool. See how this product performs at cutting upholstery tracks.
- The fabric wall system video shows CES track being installed in a panel. A simple 1,2,3 process which is measuring, cutting and fitting to the wall.
- The next video is similar to the previous one but with much more details. Actually it is a mock up on a board. There are two videos explaining the whole process. Learn how to use all hand tools for an installation and how to fit the fabric. In fact, you will see notes, tips, and things to look for.
- CES track and challenging features found in a home. Do take the time to see the track working by difficult frames. This flexible product is clearly up to it.
- Another good tutorial is the fabric around outlets. What to do with all electrical outlets? A one minute video presenting a product compensation switch plate. As a result, you will gain time using these little plates.
- Other videos with slides show interior walls upholstered using CES track system and contour wall system. We have added these because we want you to see the tracks in real situation.
- If you wish to see a video on a particular subject, let us know.Soon, we will have a presentation on a new line of wall upholstery tools. We will add them to our YouTube Channel . You also have the opportunity to see videos on the hand tools.